Every year, Maggiano, DiGirolamo & Lizzi P.C. rewards deserving students by offering a $1000 Educational Scholarship to New Jersey high school seniors who have an interest in studying law in college. Students who are interested in applying can use the form on this page. The deadline to apply is May 15, 2021.
About the Maggiano, DiGirolamo & Lizzi P.C. Scholarship Opportunity
“We know the rising costs of education are making it hard for young people to get the education they deserve. We want to reward students for their hard work and give them the resources they need to be successful adults,” said Michael Maggiano, a senior partner at Maggiano, DiGirolamo & Lizzi P.C.
As part of its efforts to help aspiring lawyers, Maggiano, DiGirolamo & Lizzi P.C. created a scholarship to help a deserving student study law.
“Students have to put in an incredible amount of effort throughout high school to get in to college. We want to reward a student and help them achieve their law career aspirations,” said Christopher DiGirolamo, managing partner at Maggiano, DiGirolamo & Lizzi P.C.
To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a high school senior in New Jersey
- Submit a 500-word essay on one of the topics below.
- Have a 3.0 GPA or higher (unofficial transcript must be included with the application).
- Use the form on this page to apply.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
Essay Topic Options
Please select one of the following topics for your essay. Attach it to the application form on the page using a PDF format.
- Tell us how law has played a role in your life experience.
- What about a career in law is of interest to you?
- How do you believe you can make an impact on others’ lives through a career in law?
How to Apply for the MDL Educational Scholarship
To apply, you must use the form on this page and provide all the required information, including your original essay and unofficial transcript verifying your GPA. The application deadline for the Maggiano, DiGirolamo & Lizzi P.C. scholarship is May 15, 2021. Scholarships will be awarded by May 22, 2021.