The New Jersey Association for Justice (NJAJ) will be presenting its annual, nationally acclaimed Boardwalk Seminar in Atlantic City, New Jersey at Harrah’s Resort and Casino (May 9th to 11th). Well known throughout the U.S. for his work in complex personal injury litigation, Attorney Michael Maggiano has once again been asked to chair the Masters in Advocacy series.
He will be speaking on:
- Wednesday, May 9th at:
- 12:00 pm to 12:30 pm on “Framing the Case: Backchaining Your Way to System Failure”
- 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm on “An Overview of Framing Your Case: Trucking, Construction, Product, Security”
- Thursday, May 10th at:
- 3:00 pm to 3:30 pm on “Using Video Depositions at Trial”
- 4:15 pm to 5:00 pm on “Technology from All Angles”
In these seminars, Mr. Maggiano will be speaking on:
- Critical thinking techniques for the evaluation in root cause analysis for systemic failures resulting in harmful outcomes in individual and mass tort cases.
- His use of videography for dynamic presentations at trial.
Mr. Maggiano is considered a pioneer in his utilization of videography and photography and capturing graphically physical evidence, whether it’s from the operating room, a construction site or a police cruiser dash cam video. His use of video evidence has been as diverse as the cases he’s been called upon to handle over his impressive career.
Approximately 2000 attorneys are expected to attend the Boardwalk Seminar over a period of three days. Attorneys from throughout the country will be attending the program.
Along with Mr. Maggiano, Attorney Christopher T. DiGirolamo, Esq. will also be a featured speaker at the 2018 NJAJ Boardwalk Seminar.