Christopher DiGirolamo is a managing partner at Maggiano, DiGirolamo & Lizzi and has been admitted to practice law in the State and Federal Courts of the State of New Jersey for many years, receiving the best settlements for victims across the state. He has protected the rights of victims of car accidents, fall downs, construction accidents, on the job injuries, dangerous workplaces, employment disputes, and so much more. He has achieved many multi-million dollar verdicts and recoveries for victims of workplace accidents, as well as serving co-counsel to Michael Maggiano in the largest personal injury recovery of $101,000,000 in a construction accident – the largest in U.S. history!
For a free legal consultation, call (201) 890-4838
Along with the settlements that DiGirolamo has helped victims receive, he has also been recognized for many awards over the years. For years, he has been recognized as one of the best trial lawyers by his peers as well as members of the judiciary. Some of the recognitions he has received are Elite Lawyers of America, Martindale-Hubbell award, New Jersey Super Lawyer 2016, (201) Magazine’s Best of Bergen, and even received an AVVO rating of 10.0 in car accidents, slip and fall accidents, and fighting for workers. DiGirolamo is said to receive the best results by using a simple approach, being prepared, and always being available for his clients when they need him the most. Here are some of the recent settlements he has received for clients:
- $1,300,000 for a 76-year-old man who was struck by a vehicle that was traveling in reverse, running over his leg and leading to multiple surgeries and an above-knee amputation
- $900,000 to the estate of a 26-year-old Chinese exchange student who was struck crossing the street on a crosswalk and suffered pre-impact terror when she realized she was about to be struck and killed
- $250,000 to an 84-year-old man who was sideswiped by a moving car when he went to open his car door, and received a vertebral fracture leading to emergency surgery 2 weeks after the accident
- $245,000 permanent total disability to a 64-year-old truck driver who slipped getting out a truck and twisted his knee and lower back, who already had a 20-year-old history of leg and back injuries
- $187,500 for a 22-year-old who was struck in the vehicle and suffered a lower back injury with minimally invasive surgery, leading to an argument that resulted in a $87,500 payment from client’s own insurance company
Christopher DiGirolamo has consistently fought for the rights of many in a variety of cases. If you have received a personal injury and must act to receive compensation, contact us today at Maggiano, DiGirolamo & Lizzi P.C.