Michael Maggiano is the founder of Maggiano, DiGirolamo & Lizzi P.C., has specialized in personal injury law with a focus on Construction and WorkPlace Injuries, Trucking Accidents, Train Wrecks, Motor vehicle accidents, Fall related injuries, Hotel Motel Inadequate Security Cases, Brain Injury Cases, Spinal Cord Injury Cases, Severe Burn Cases for over 35 years. His peers acknowledge him as one of the top trial lawyers in the New York/New Jersey Metropolitan Area but he has tried cases in many states across the U.S. Maggiano occasionally does public speaking at conventions and seminars across the country on a variety of legal topics, speaking about the intricacies of legal techniques and strategies in medical situations.
For a free legal consultation, call (201) 585-9111
For years, rival attorneys, clients, and bearers of awards have had nothing but positive things to say about Maggiano. Rival attorneys agree that he displays a depth of knowledge and understanding on many complex issues in the courtroom. He has been recognized as a 2004 recipient of the Trial Bar Award, honored by the New Jersey Association for Justice, appeared in Bergen’s Top Lawyers, and so much more. Maggiano and his partner, Christopher DiGirolamo, served as co-counsel with the Plaintiff’s Trial Team in the Tropicana Garage Collapse Litigation that brought a $101,000,000 recovery to workers that were injured or killed in one of the nation’s largest construction disasters. Michael Maggiano has settled many recent cases, some of which include:
- $5,500,000 to a husband suffering gunshot wounds and to his wife suffering from PTSD after a room invasion at gunpoint in a motel
- $4,500,000 to a disabled college professor suffering a closed head injury and PTSD from a train wreck
- $1,900,000 to a passenger in a single car rollover suffering from a closed head injury
- $600,000 to a middle-aged single woman who suffered dislodgement of dentures into her throat during an oral medical procedure where medical professionals failed to remove partial dentures
- $500,000 to a young man going through a pilonidal cyst surgery, who fell from the operating table while unconscious and suffered tears of the labrum resulting in termination from high school sports
If you have received a personal injury and must act to receive compensation, contact us today at Maggiano, DiGirolamo & Lizzi P.C.