Managing Partner Christopher DiGirolamo was recently named a Life Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, one of the most selective and prestigious groups of trial attorneys in the U.S.
Founded in 1993, the Million Dollar Advocates Forum has approximately 4,000 members throughout the country, including Founding Partner Michael Maggiano and Partner Michael Lizzi. Membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum is limited to U.S. trial attorneys who have acted as principal counsel in at least one case in which their client received a verdict, award, or settlement of $1 million or more.
“Forum membership acknowledges excellence in advocacy, and provides members with a national network of experienced colleagues for professional referral and information exchange in major cases,” a Million Dollar Advocates press release stated.“
A graduate of New York Law School, DiGirolamo has focused on personal injury, products liability, premises liability, car accidents, and workers’ compensation law for years. DiGirolamo has earned a number of other awards and recognition in personal injury practice, including:
- “Super Lawyers”
- The American Society of Legal Advocates
- AVVO Rating 10.0 Superb: Car Accidents, Slip & Fall and Workers Compensation
- Member of the Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyer Association
- Member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Member of the New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Bergen County Bar Association
- Member of the Hudson County Bar Association
- Martindale Hubbell (AV Preeminent rating)
- National Trial Lawyers
- Board of Trustee for the Community Resource Council and member of the Lawyers Committee
- Member of Ten Leaders – Civil Trial & Personal Injury Law – Northern New Jersey
- Appointed Special Counsel and Honorary Deputy Sheriff of Hudson County for his service and representation of injured members of local Hudson County Law Enforcement
DiGirolamo has been featured in a number of publications, including (201) Magazine’s Best of Bergen, the New Jersey Law Journal, the New York Law Journal, New York Magazine, and the Wall Street Journal. He is licensed to practice law in the state and federal courts of New Jersey, the Third Circuit of the United States Court of Appeals, the United States Supreme Court, and he is an accredited mediator in the state of New Jersey.