New Jersey Failure To Provide Safety Equipment Lawyers
For a free legal consultation with a safety equipment at construction sites lawyer serving Fort Lee, call (201) 890-4838
When Missing Safety Equipment Results in Injury or Death
New Jersey labor laws required safety equipment for construction projects. These laws require owners and general contractors to provide safety equipment as part of a safe work environment. Such equipment can include:
- Protective equipment such as safety lines, harnesses, lifelines and tie-offs to prevent falls for those working at heights
- Protection from falling through hazardous openings, such as barriers and safety nets
- Scaffolding, ladders, hoists and stays that are properly installed, stable and adequate for the job at hand
- Shoring and wall supports for those working in excavations or trenches
- Headgear to protect workers and visitors from falling objects
- Protective eye wear
If you or your loved one was hurt in a construction accident because of missing or faulty safety equipment, contact the law offices of Maggiano, DiGirolamo & Lizzi. We have been fighting to protect injured workers for decades.
Our team is committed to getting you the compensation you need after a serious injury. Call (212) 543-1600 to schedule a free consultation..