MDL Education Scholarship Fund for New Jersey High School Seniors
The MDL Educational Scholarship Fund was established by the attorneys at Maggiano, DiGirolamo & Lizzi in their desire to support the development of the future legal minds of New Jersey. The scholarship fund is an outgrowth of their three passions; love of the law, dedication to education and support of their community. It is their hope that this scholarship will facilitate access to higher learning, the first step on the worthwhile journey towards a law degree.
Please complete the attached application form to apply for the Maggiano, DiGirolamo & Lizzi Scholarship Fund and submit it by May 11, 2018. Late applications will not be accepted. The winner will be determined by the partners at Maggiano, DiGirolamo & Lizzi. They will be judging each entry by past academic achievement, test scores, activities engaged in and outside of school and submitted an essay. Maggiano, DiGirolamo & Lizzi, P.C. have rights to all submitted applications and essays to use on www.maggianolaw.com and in promotional materials. The scholarship winner will be awarded $500 and their name will be announced on or around May 31, 2018.
- Must be a graduating high school senior in New Jersey
- Must submit an official current high school transcript
- Must submit a copy of official SAT or ACT scores
- Must submit a one-page essay on the topic provided
- Must complete the application form. Click here to print
- Must submit completed application, high school transcript, SAT/ACT scores and the essay by the deadline in ONE PACKET to:
Maggiano, DiGirolamo & Lizzi
ATTN: MDL Scholarship
201 Columbia Avenue
Fort Lee, NJ 07024
- Must have an interest in the law and plan to pursue a Law degree