As the world wraps its head around the new normal, the team at the Law Offices of Maggiano, DiGirolamo & Lizzi P.C wants our clients to know that one thing remains the same: Our devotion to our clients has not changed, and it never will.
People still suffer injuries that stem from sources other than COVID-19, and we stand ready to help these victims get the compensation they deserve. Our virtual doors are open as we welcome potential clients to join us in free video or phone consultations regarding their legal matters.
Our current clients anticipate that our service to them continues uninterrupted—and we are delivering on this expectation.
With so much changing in the swirl of COVID-19, please keep in mind the following:
- We are available. Our staff is available to discuss your legal concerns telephonically. In compliance with local emergency orders, our firm is closed to the public. Our firm is operating remotely, and continuing to accept new clients.
- We are working. Our legal team continues to work diligently to get our clients the compensation they deserve.
- We are meeting. Our attorneys and staff are honoring the principles of social distancing and are consulting with potential and current clients via phone calls and videoconferencing.
- We are filing. If you need to send us documentation, you may do so electronically. Call us for details.
- We are protecting. As personal injury lawyers, we know all to well that the effects of negligence can devastate a person, a family, a life. Please know that we are taking this time of social distancing to clean and sanitize our office space so that when in-office activity resumes, our clients and our staff will be safe.
- We are serving. The Law Offices of Maggiano, DiGirolamo & Lizzi P.C’s commitment to serve extends beyond our firm and into the community. We will donate our time, talent, and dollars to help the neighborhoods we call home as they struggle through and recover from the COVID-19’s wave of disruption.
- The bottom line is, we are here for you—our clients, prospective clients, staff, and community. Recent times may have you scared, but the best defense is to be prepared. The Law offices of Maggiano, DiGirolamo & Lizzi P.C is prepared to serve you, now and always.
If you have any questions regarding our COVID-19 operations or your personal injury case, please contact us.
Your Dedicated Maggiano, DiGirolamo & Lizzi P.C Team.