The Fort Lee New Jersey Law Office of Maggiano, DiGirolamo, and Lizzi, PC/LLC represent Fort Lee people who have been injured. A serious personal injury can put you out of work and leave you with overwhelming medical bills, lasting pain and even long term or permanent disability.
About Fort Lee, NJ
Fort Lee, New Jersey, a borough in Bergen County, is in the northeastern corner of the state. The Borough of Fort Lee is a small suburban community covering an area of 2.5-square miles and having a population of 6,235 according to the 2009 U.S. Census.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Fort Lee, call (201) 890-4838
At MDL We Can Help!
Whether your personal injury is the result of an truck accident, auto accident, a workplace accident, or construction accident, we are firm in our tenacity in protecting the rights of the injured. Our Fort Lee, Bergen County office is a full service firm with attorneys that focus on the Northern New Jersey region. We represent clients in all types of personal injury cases:
- wrongful death and fatal automobile accidents
- premises liability accidents
- serious and catastrophic injuries
- product liability
- defective products
- construction accidents
Fort Lee Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me (201) 890-4838
Free Consultation – Fill Out Our Inquiry Form on the Right
We are ready to listen — and to act promptly to protect your rights after a serious accident. Our clients have suffered serious injuries such as head injury, spinal cord injury or broken bones. While they heal, we go to work:
- Reconstructing the accident if appropriate — including reviewing police reports and hiring any appropriate expert witnesses such as engineers
- Identifying and interviewing eyewitnesses
- Consulting with doctors about our clients’ short-term needs and long-range diagnoses of the injured person
- Consulting with economists, vocational experts and others who can help put a dollar figure on an injured person’s financial losses
- Preparing as if for trial compelling arguments for fair compensation for our clients
- Although most personal injury cases settle before trial, our attorneys go into each personal injury case as if it were heading for the courtroom.
- Diligent preparation maximizes compensation, in or out of court.
Learn how we can help you obtain the compensation you need and deserve after a serious accidental injury. Call or e-mail the law offices to schedule a consultation.